CII-EXIM AWARD / Tata Business Excellence Model
- Awareness Training.
- Documentation and assessment process training.
- Facilitation for preparation of application document for Award
- Facilitation for site visit preparation
- Workshop on Action Plan preparation based on Feedback and band shifting exercise.
- Consultancy for implementing new initiatives and review process.
- Designing and conducting perception surveys for Customers, Employees, Society and Vendors.
- TQM Awareness training to executives
- Workshop on Step by Step approach to QIP/PIP/BIP
- Quality Circle training for
- Leaders and Members
- 5’S’ concept training and consultancy
- Internal Customer Concept training and consultancy
- Train the Trainer
Six Sigma Area:
- Awareness Training
- Green Belt Training
- Consultancy/Facilitation in implementing 6 Sigma Projects
Management Systems Area:
- Awareness Training on QMS ISO9001:2000,EMS ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:1999
- Internal Auditors Training on QMS ISO9001:2000,EMS ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:1999
- Consultancy for Implementation of QMS ISO9001:2000,EMS ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:1999
- Integrated Management System integrating QMS ISO9001:2000,EMS ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:1999
- Information Security Management Systems ISO27001
HR Related Trainings
- P-CMM (People Capability Maturity Model) Awareness
- Comprehensive HR Excellence Model
- Leadership Development Programmes
- Competency Management
We will design 1 day, 2 day, 3 day and One Week programmes on above subjects as per your need.
The Balanced Score Card is a multidimensional framework that gives top managers a fast but comprehensive view of the business. The BSC allows CEO’s to look at the business from four important perspectives:
Financial Perspective – To satisfy shareholders, what financial objectives must we accomplish.?
Customer Perspective – To achieve Financial objectives, what customer needs must we serve? General mission statement on customer service to be translated into specific measures that reflect the factors that really matter to customers, like lead time measures, quality measures, performance and service measures etc.
Internal Process Perspective – To satisfy shareholders and customers in which internal processes must we excel? The internal measures for BSC should stem from business processes that have the greatest impact on customer satisfaction like process capability, cycle time, quality, productivity, cost, etc.
Learning and Growth Perspective – To achieve our goals, how must our organisation learn and innovate? Intense global competition requires that companies make continual improvements to their existing products, processes and have the ability to introduce entirely new products with expanded capabilities.
Though the concept initially was talking about 4 perspectives stated above, the organisations started having 5th / 6th perspective depending on their focus/strategy. Some companies have taken Safety, Corporate Social Responsibilty etc. as fifth perspective.